Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Sales Rep Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2-4 years of sales experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
To apply, kindly email your resume to [email protected] with subject Sales Representative